It’s been raining, it’s been overcast, it’s been that type of day, and a good dose of inspiration was required. There is nothing like a good quote or a fantastic image to get those wheels turning and the creative juices flowing. As a continuation of my previous post, Part One, I share with you Part Two.
Prepare to be inspired and enjoy.
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” Susan Sontag
“Don’t listen to what they say. Go see.” Chinese Proverb
3. “One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” Henry Miller
4. “The more side roads you stop to explore, the less likely that life will pass you by.” Robert Brault
5. “It is better to travel well than to arrive.” The Buddha
“Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” Pablo Picasso
7. “When you are everywhere, you are nowhere / When you are somewhere, you are everywhere.” Rumi
8. “If you’re not living on the edge, you’re taking up too much space.” Unknown
9. “Those who follow the crowd are quickly lost in it.” Anonymous
10. “Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag.” Alexander Solzhenitsyn
11. “I am convinced that to live is to travel towards the world’s end.” Ella Maillart
12. “Enjoy yourself. It’s later than you think.” Chinese Proverb